In today’s world competition is everywhere and it is very important to stand out wherever you are. For assistants, you should aim to stand out amongst your colleagues for a better chance to be recognized by your boss. And due to COVID-19, most admins are now getting into virtual assistance. Anything can happen at any point. Businesses shut down and layoffs are common in the corporate world. Below is a list of qualities that require no experience that can make you indispensable. Show people that you are needed no matter the circumstance.
1. Be on time.
2. Be a person with good work ethic; have a willingness to work hard and out work everyone
3. Master emotional intelligence (EQ). This can help you to pick up on unspoken issues, problems, or negative feelings that other people might have.
4. It's important to demonstrate good energy at work.
5. Being coachable helps you develop new skills and learn new things that you can apply in the workplace.
6. Being prepared and resilient can give a competitive advantage to any business.
7. Take on additional work responsibilities.
8. Make customer satisfaction a priority.