CaDori is the Author of "Women Put Yourselves First and Be Happier," a powerful inspirational book for women and girls. She reminds everyone in her self-published book that when on an airplane, passengers are instructed to put their own oxygen mask on first before assisting others. She believes it is the same in real life. "If you don't put yourself first, no one else will," she states, as for many years, she did not. CaDori's book was featured at the Book Expo and Book Con 2017 in NYC. She was Spotlighted in Houstonʼs Empower magazine and spoke at the Chicks with Class girls camp in July 2017. CaDori has also been a featured guest on the Simply Centrell Radio Show in September 2017, Internal ReVamp Radio-Houston is November 2017, and GMT Radio-Houston in December 2017.
1. What was the inspiration behind starting your business?
I wanted to motivate and inspire people in general but I focus a little more on women and girls because I feel that we need an extra push because we live in a society that is still mostly dominated by males.
2. What products or services does your business provide and who benefits from it?
I have an inspirational book, an “I LOVE ME” clothing line, and a charity that helps those in need. Everyone can benefit from my products and services.
3. Where is your business located?
The home office is in The Woodlands, Texas but it is a worldwide company.
4. What are some of the marketing techniques that you’ve taken to bring awareness and visibility to your brand?
I have utilized social media advertising, speaking engagements, magazines, and radio/media platforms.
5. What motivates you to keep going?
I am self motivated. I just have an inner drive that has always been part of my makeup since I was a child.
6. Have you come across any roadblocks in your path to success? If so, how did you overcome them?
Yes, there are always roadblocks. Most recently it has been trying to find investors who are willing to take a chance on my goals and dreams. I never let any roadblock stop me, I just find an alternate route.
7. What are some of your favorite resources or tools that you like to use for your business?
One of them is networking. I love to meet like minded business owners who want to collaborate and help each other.
8. Any upcoming events, projects, or services that we should look out for?
I will be speaking at a corporate book even in Houston, Texas next week, and I will also be speaking at a natural hair event in San Diego, California in August.
9. Is it safe to say that you are living in your purpose?
Yes, very much so, and I Love it!
10. Any great reads (articles or books) that you would like to recommend to our audience?
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Women Put Yourselves First and Be Happier by CaDori
11. What does success mean to you?
Being True to Yourself and not trying to please anyone else.
12. What advice can you give to aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to turn their dreams into realities?
Start doing it today, even if it’s a baby step and never give up on Your dreams!
13. Where can our audience find you?